Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habsrule3374's Items on eBay

3 boxes 12-13 BTP (Parent-al Discretion Not needed)

Ok, here's the results of the 3 boxes:

Masked Men 5: Emery, Fleury, Garrett, Hayward x2, Luongo, Mio, Quick x2
    Prospect Autos:

Decades autos:

(SUPER SHORT PRINT!!)
    Jerseys:
    Big League Debut Silver /100:

Game Used Jersey Silver /140:

Draft Day Silver /100:

(The Hasek is a pad)
    Rivals Silver /70:

Obviously everything is PC so I would need PC cards in return. Offer me anything Roy, Price or Habs from 12-13 BTP and your chances of getting anything are better, other than the 2 Mask doubles which I would trade for any other Mask I don't have. Also have the HSHS points available FT/FS. PM me if anything interests you.

BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

wow you killed those 3 boxes dude

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice breaks. Really like the Bester/Hasek card. Let's see should we draft Alan Bester or Dominik Hasek with the 49th pick?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice breaks. Really like the Bester/Hasek card. Let's see should we draft Alan Bester or Dominik Hasek with the 49th pick?

I can't believe Hasek was drafted so far down, with guys like Bester going ahead of him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Congrats on the Bernie Parent auto hit

SCF Rewards
    Country

You did really well regarding the autographs, Greg. The Captain Kirk is nice and you can't complain about a Bernie Parent autograph!
    The Polivka signature is really poor, though. As if pulling a Polivka autograph card isn't terrible enough, for it to be in that sort of state is even worse!

I'm a bit dissapointed by the fact that you did not upload scans of the best-looking cards in the boxes: Masked Men 5.

-Ethan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I did like the Kirk auto, and the Parent being a super short print is REALLY nice! I have no idea who Polivka even is, and his auto makes it even weirder. Too many CHL autos for my liking.

You did really well regarding the autographs, Greg. The Captain Kirk is nice and you can't complain about a Bernie Parent autograph!
    The Polivka signature is really poor, though. As if pulling a Polivka autograph card isn't terrible enough, for it to be in that sort of state is even worse!

I'm a bit dissapointed by the fact that you did not upload scans of the best-looking cards in the boxes: Masked Men 5.

-Ethan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bojo604's Items on eBay

I could use the masked men and a few in your bucket, cmb