Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4 packs gypsy queen 1 target collectors box w/cool hit.

Hey all just got back from target, had to pick the kids up some water guns, and ofcourse I couldnt not hit the card section, I grabbed 4 packs of 2013 GQ from a fresh box, and I grabbed a $14.99 collectors box that has a bunch of crap cards, a comm patch(yankee stadium), some random player coins, and one game used or auto guaranteed, now I remember not to long ago someone pulled a Jeter auto out of one of those Flair jumbo packs, and I could clearly see this one had a flair greats jumbo pack, so I snatched it up.

Gypsy queen- base
    sp's 111 carlos ruiz, 198 ian kinsler, 295 bobby doerr
    mini sp-darryl strawberry
    green mini-michael young #'d 86/99

so not to bad for 4 retail packs, was hoping to hit an auto or game used, since it was a fresh box, but im not complaining.

Now this odd collectors box, I like the storage box so that alone is a plus, other than that there was a ton of crappy base from the 80's with a handfull of stars, and HOF's mixed in, there was a M.Bumgarner topps rookie, a C.Biggio topps rookie, and even a card from the 60's, havent even finished going through all that, but check out what was in the flair greats jumbo pack
    #'d 02/58
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Wow, dude! that Hawk is sick!
    I collect: Marbury, Jordan, Kobe, D-Will, AI, Durantula
    Chicago Cubs, Giancarlo Stanton, Randy Moss, Minnesota Vikings
    MY SITE:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

yeah man, well worth the $15 I spent on the box, looks like its part of the sleeve or something.
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by adadas101 View Post
    yeah man, well worth the $15 I spent on the box, looks like its part of the sleeve or something.
    Definitely! It is a weird swatch, it even looks like it might just be two separate pieces there. The only thing that looks weird is the swatch is obviously from the Expos and the Cubs picture. I wish I had something to trade you for it haha
    Hidden Content

yeah I'm pretty sure its two separate pieces, and it is FS/FT.
    Hidden Content

yeah I'm pretty sure its two separate pieces, and it is FS/FT.
    Well, just for fun, what would you be looking for?
    Hidden Content

normally I wouldnt trade it, seeing as I was a fan of his growing up, and I could always use it for my HOF collection, but I'd entertain any offers of a lakers card/s, Yankees card/s, or another HOF auto/jersey/patch that catches my eye from baseball or basketball.
    Hidden Content

normally I wouldnt trade it, seeing as I was a fan of his growing up, and I could always use it for my HOF collection, but I'd entertain any offers of a lakers card/s, Yankees card/s, or another HOF auto/jersey/patch that catches my eye from baseball or basketball.
    The best I have to offer is on my site/bucket. You can see if there is anything for you.
    Hidden Content

sorry wrigley, nothing I need atm
    Hidden Content

sorry wrigley, nothing I need atm
    Kinda figured that haha, it was worth a shot though. thanks man!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast