1 12-13 Fleer Retro Mini Box

stopped by the LCS tonight and he had 1 mini box left over..so i decided to grab it and see what all the fuss was about with this new product. Here are

the hits

Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting Beau Bennett***

nice box!
    WTTF/WTB: Hidden Content - 97/100 = 97% - Looking for SSP Toews!
    FS/Traders: Hidden Content

I'll take the Skinner card if you want to sell it to me with the other Limited base cards you got set aside for me? I can buy those cards now if you don't plan on doing anymore limited boxes? Let me know and congrats on some nice stuff, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

Could use the subban
    1- P.K Subban - Vlad Guerrero (Expos)
    2- Montreal Canadiens Centennial auto'd (current count: 106)
    3- Brian Gionta 10-11 Panini Certified Mirror Emerald, Black and Big men jersey auto
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I would be interested in the Bobby Orr and Martin Brodeur inserts. LMK
    Hidden Content Collecting: Claude Giroux, Rick Nash, Eric Staal, Rookies and Auto's
    Hidden Content

The Flair Showcase cards might just be the prettiest ones of the season! Wow!

-Ethan
    Collecting:

- Mask Cards
    - 2005-05 UD Endorsed Emblems

Nice Inserts, I love the old school look, not sure about the price tag on the stuff but I know some of the inserts and autos a chase cards that are really hard to get.
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jlai624 View Post
    nice box!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoxBreaker View Post
    The Flair Showcase cards might just be the prettiest ones of the season! Wow!

-Ethan
    they are nice

Quote Originally Posted by Mnum View Post
    Nice Inserts, I love the old school look, not sure about the price tag on the stuff but I know some of the inserts and autos a chase cards that are really hard to get.
    I love the Electrifying cards..im not really into this stuff..but maybe if the price drops i would be interested in breaking more.
    Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting Beau Bennett***

Quote Originally Posted by yellowsuby03 View Post
    Thanks

they are nice

I love the Electrifying cards..im not really into this stuff..but maybe if the price drops i would be interested in breaking more.
    STL was doing breaks for Retro, not sure when his next one is but they were pretty good the ones I saw anyways. Saw a stamkos auto pulled which was 1 in like 62.5 2 box mini's. Some inserts are even harder to pull
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content