Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Willing to 50/50 aaa baseball

Im looking to do some 50/50s this year for baseball, my home team is the syracuse chiefs. Im looking to start doing it around the middle of may. I would like to do this with 1 or 2 people and would like whoever i do it with to be able to send multiple items for multiple teams and players. Cards would be easiest but will do others. If you have a ton of cards on guys on the rosters of the teams ill be seeing ill be glad to take them for you. All 50/50's must be posted up in the trade manager and please remember there is never a gurantee of getting a signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could help you out. My son and I go to 1-2 games a week and can get most of the pacific coast league and the California league. Dbacks and giants minor teams are close by. Bothe send most of their major guys that are in rehab there also

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

pm sent