Trying to work out numbering on this Luck/RG3 Patch auto book from 5 star

Anyone know what this is numbered to hit it in a GB but not sure what the numbering is and value

thanks

LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

i believe the dual books are /10 but im not positive
    MY BUCKET:Hidden Content
    I trade ASAP: either same day or first thing next morning please alert me if doing the same on your end will be an issue.
    Always looking for current and hof bills autos

The regular book is /5 and there is a 1/1. Since there is no mention of yours being the 1/1 I assume it is not, but the /5 and 1/1 have the same card number so it could be possible you got the 1/1. I believe that once you redeem it the site identifies what it is numbered out of, but I am not sure of that.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

the dual patch/auto book i got of brandon weeden/trent richardson is 2/15
    It's DUAL, not duel. They are not fighting each other!Hidden Content

Hidden Content

so it could be /15 then
    LF Vikings Autos/Jerseys inc a Nice AP Card

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    the dual patch/auto book i got of brandon weeden/trent richardson is 2/15
    Is yours the auto patch dual or the patch dual? I am looking at the 2012 Topps Stars checklist on Cardboard Connection and they list the non-auto dual patch as /15 and the dual auto, dual patch as /5. http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...football-cards

EDIT: But then I look on eBay and see the dual patch dual auto's are /15 on there. So apparently the checklist on CC is wrong.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

just saw your edit, here is a pic of my card:

It's DUAL, not duel. They are not fighting each other!Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Is yours the auto patch dual or the patch dual? I am looking at the 2012 Topps Stars checklist on Cardboard Connection and they list the non-auto dual patch as /15 and the dual auto, dual patch as /5. http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...football-cards

EDIT: But then I look on eBay and see the dual patch dual auto's are /15 on there. So apparently the checklist on CC is wrong.
    The Rainbow version is /5 and the Five Star is a 1/1.... what OP has is the base version which that checklist does not provide numbering on. I think its a safe bet that the base have varied numbering.
    Over 3500 Marinos with 330+ memorabilia cards (98 of which are auto'd)
    Hidden Content
    Marino Most Wanted:
    1) 13 UD Nationals Infinite

I was checking Beckett and they have it listed as numbered out of 15. The rainbow is numbered to 5 and there is a shield version that is also a 1/1 along with the Five Star 1/1.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

do you have this card if so sweet.