Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2012-13 Panini Marquee Break

Was at a show last weekend and decided to try Marquee. Very busy product, but I like the designs.

Here's what I got:

All Rookies Laser Cut:
    Kevin Durant
    Blake Griffin

Slam Dunk Legends Swirlorama:
    Spud Webb
    Julius Erving

Champions White PETG:
    Isiah Thomas
    Bill Russell

Stars of the Night Black Holofoil:
    Dwight Howard
    Stephen Curry
    Kobe Bryant

Rookie Rivals Leather:
    LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony

Swirlorama RCs:
    Kenneth Faried, Jonas Valanciunas, Draymond Green, Klay Tompson, Mirza Teletovic, Kent Bazemore, Darius Miller, Doron Lamb, Jae Crowder

White PETG RCs:
    Kyrie Irving HTG, Anthony Davis HTG, Austin Rivers, Isiah Thomas, Harrison Barnes, Kenneth Faried, John Henson, Myers Leonard, Maurice Harkless

Laser Cut RCs:
    Perry Jones, Kim English, Dion Waiters, Luke Zeller, Alec Burks, Nolan Smith, Maurie Harkless, Jeff Taylor

Leather RCs:
    Jared Sullinger, Terrence Jones

Black Foil RCs:
    Jared Sullinger, Isiah Thomas, Marcus Morris, Jonas Valanciunas, Harrison Barnes, Marquis Teague, Andre Drummond, THomas Robinson

Autos:
    Chris Kaman
    Tyler Zeller
    Bruce Bowen NFT

Scans of autos and some RCs in my bucket.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Johnny Manziel, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

PCMB for the Perry Jones and Kevin Durant
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

I like the Fredette Rookie Impact. I would trade the Jones for that.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, Johnny Manziel, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, Ezekiel Ansah, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Not a bad break I could use these. LMK if we can work something out for all or some. Thanks

White PETG RCs:
    Kyrie Irving HTG

Rookie Rivals Leather:
    LeBron James/Carmelo Anthony

Leather RCs:
    Jared Sullinger

Autos:
    Tyler Zeller
    Collecting: Lebron James, Ap inserts and #d for the son, Terrance West

List of Lebrons I HAVE:

Hidden Content

My bucket
    Hidden Content

Didn't see anything that I could use for any of those.

Leland
    Hidden Content

OK, I'll do that. But first I'll check to see if I have any more Jimmer Fredette, Kahwi Leonard. I also have an RG3 topps rc FT.
    Last edited by hammybone; 04-21-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Can I get a price on the Zeller please?

Nice break :)

Quote Originally Posted by LeeEvansFan View Post
    Can I get a price on the Zeller please?
    PM Sent

Leland
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    OK, I'll do that. But first I'll check to see if I have any more Jimmer Fredette, Kahwi Leonard. I also have an RG3 topps rc FT.
    OK, get back to me and let me know.

Leland
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast