Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73
  1. #61
    check me for your vincent brown gridiron gear pullout auto
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

  2. #62
    Hey man, I have traded with you in the past and I can always use knew gu / patch / auto cards. I don't know what all you are wanting to get rid of but, if any of them are #'d or SP, on the RC or the gu stuff you are throwing away I can probably do something with them. Take a look and see if I have anything that you can use. I have added a lot of stuff since we last talked so let me know......PM if you see anything you have some interest in.....

    John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  3. #63
    have

    autos

    2012 topps prime chris rainey 17/99
    2012 bowmn cyrus gray
    2009 spx super scripts matt forte steve slanton dual auto 21/25
    2008 press pass legends floyd little au
    2008 press passlegends saturday signatures gene stallings
    2013 press pass sheldon richardson signed miz



    game used
    2006 stars and rookies brandon marshall gu 241/499
    2011 plates and patches
    rookie blitz gu 244/299 andy dalton gu

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfan46 View Post
    check me for your vincent brown gridiron gear pullout auto
    Like the Andre Brown Limited RC, Dwight Stephenson Legends auto, Alex Karras patch,

    Quote Originally Posted by the110yardline View Post
    Hey man, I have traded with you in the past and I can always use knew gu / patch / auto cards. I don't know what all you are wanting to get rid of but, if any of them are #'d or SP, on the RC or the gu stuff you are throwing away I can probably do something with them. Take a look and see if I have anything that you can use. I have added a lot of stuff since we last talked so let me know......PM if you see anything you have some interest in.....

    John
    John, can use the Bentley Contenders RC and the Rockne jacket.

    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have

    autos

    2012 topps prime chris rainey 17/99
    2012 bowmn cyrus gray
    2009 spx super scripts matt forte steve slanton dual auto 21/25
    2008 press pass legends floyd little au
    2008 press passlegends saturday signatures gene stallings
    2013 press pass sheldon richardson signed miz



    game used
    2006 stars and rookies brandon marshall gu 241/499
    2011 plates and patches
    rookie blitz gu 244/299 andy dalton gu
    Possibly interested in the Forte/Slaton dual auto depending on what you need for it.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  5. #65
    like

    derrick thomas score rc
    mike singletary gu
    dent gu
    cris carter score rc


    lmk what can work out

  6. #66
    All those cards for the dual? Willing to add more RC if needed.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  7. #67
    andree redd
    randy moss
    heath miller

  8. #68
    Sounds fine to me. Post it up if thats good for you. Sending both Moss RC if thats ok.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

  9. #69
    Hey man, I looked at your bucket and I am not seeing anything right now that matches up for the two that you like. I know they don't fit into the "throwing out" category the ones I like are probably more expensive than the ones you like.

    Anyway, good luck with your trading and I'll talk to you soon.

    John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

    TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

    Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

    Hidden Content

    My bucket: Hidden Content

  10. #70
    How about the Stephenson legends auto for the Brown. The Karras is gone. I also like your Philip Rivers Authentix rc. Anything I can add to the Brown for it?

    Quote Originally Posted by babyhuey-76 View Post
    Like the Andre Brown Limited RC, Dwight Stephenson Legends auto, Alex Karras patch,



    John, can use the Bentley Contenders RC and the Rockne jacket.



    Possibly interested in the Forte/Slaton dual auto depending on what you need for it.
    Hidden Content
    MASTER LIST OF ALL MY TRADE CARDS
    Hidden Content
    Looking for San Diego Chargers cards & Autos of USC players in their USC uniform. *See my page for other wants.*

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •