Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

Looking to trade this stuff away or throw it out!

Already thrown a tonne in the garbage so giving this another try before I house clean a bunch more into the garbage. Willing to trade multiple gu towards a lower end auto and lots of RC towards an auto. Not interested in base cards, only autos/patches/auto rc for my PC. Lmk before I start chucking into the dumpster. Please post here first if sending a PM, tired of my posts getting burried.

Edit: if you are just going to complain or tell me how you got rid of cards or what I should be doing with mine then just go elsewhere. They are my property and I will do with them as I see fit!
    Last edited by babyhuey-76; 04-22-2013 at 10:12 PM. Reason: tired of the complainers!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

bump, some gu tossed. RC are next to get the heave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are just going to throw them out why not donate them. I just boxed up a bunch of cards (about 900) to donate to a pediatric cardiologist, American Heart walk, and a pediatric oncologist to give to kids.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Because sadly I have tried to donate football cards to kids organizations here before and they won't take them for free. I get the stories of they can't disinfect them for the hospitals, and the boys here only want hockey etc etc. So screw it, in the trash they go. Even tried donating toys to a womans shelter and kids hospital and got told no on both occasions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats too bad they wont take them. Good to hear you tried. I wish you sincerely the best with your trades. God Bless.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Yeah even my sister can't give away all her kids old toys. Nobody wants them it seems. Hopefully someone wants some of these or just might have to make up some lots and sell them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the Rivers auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See elgato610's Items on eBay

Hopefully you mean Recycle Bin.

You could just do a FREE entry on Craigslist. Maybe someone could get some fun out of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Diego Chargers
    See bobbyhound's Items on eBay

Feel free to check my bucket and see is you can use anything. I wouldn't mind trading for some of them.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU I don't have yet
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones I don't have yet
    Also looking for... The Walking Dead cards that I don't have yet

Hidden Content

I use BV for trades and SV for sales OR if the item is new or rare to have a BV, for trades.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

I like the Rivers auto

I know it's only available if you offer but liked the Kosar patch/auto.

Hopefully you mean Recycle Bin.

You could just do a FREE entry on Craigslist. Maybe someone could get some fun out of them.

No I mean what I say and it was garbage!

Feel free to check my bucket and see is you can use anything. I wouldn't mind trading for some of them.

Not knowing what you liked makes it hard lol, but here is what I liked:
    Von Miller Gold Standard RC
    Trumaine Johnson Contenders RC

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast