Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Graded Toys?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Graded Toys?

ok a guy is offering me a bunch of graded cards and graded toys in a sale. Personally I will probably just break them out of their prisions if I do buy them. problem is he wants 4 to 5 times what they would go for on ebay, Comc, and trade boards because they are "GRADED".

So does grading a card/toy actually do that to an items worth. Or is the guy trying to pull a fast one. Does an item being graded mean that there is no way they are fake items? or tampered with?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they are actually graded and sealed by a illegitimate company. yes they are worth more and you should not pay that if you plan to open them up. I am not sure of any toy graders but cards coins and comics graded is very common