Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country
    See accurseddrummer's Items on eBay

Tons of PC mail from this past week!

Hope everyone's week was a little less crazy than ours here in MA. Boston was locked down for a couple days, lots of traffic in and out, then it was a ghost town! I work pretty close to the action, and actually got sent home because of the manhunt this week, so if you're waiting on packages from me, be patient, they went out yesterday. Anyway, I've received quite a few packages this week, some traders in the mix added to my bucket, categorized and tagged by team, so have a look if you want! With that in mind, this is an all PC show, all of these cards are not for trade, as they were picked up for specific collections. Enough of my jabbering, on with the show...

First a few cards for the Neely, Ovechkin and Bruins collections. Pulled the Ovi from a ten-pack mini box of Fleer Retro, my second pack-pulled Ovechkin autograph in April, and in fact the only two I've pulled myself. Got the Bourque gold Authentic Fabrics coming in, so that will make three SPGU rainbows (complete minus the shields, I've put together Chara, Bourque and Ovechkin. Considering trying to hunt the Seguin as well, but not too sure yet.)

Second scan is a couple of Bruins PC pick-ups, A Paille autograph, the two remaining Chara Authentic Fabrics that I needed for the aforementioned rainbow, and a handful of autographs and game-used cards for the all-time greats PC...

If anyone wanted to see the Chara Rainbow, here 'tis...

And the final scan is another batch of all-time greats PC pick-ups made through both auctions and trades...

Anyway, thanks very much for having a look, and if anyone feels like doing some trading, have a look at my bucket and shoot me an offer!

-Chris

P.S...

All jokes aside, it's been a really trying and tense week here, so I appreciate the heartfelt support that Boston has gotten in the past few days. Even the Yankees stepped up and made us feel loved, so thanks to them, and all who had our backs through this. Cheers everyone,
    -Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Haha I love the Danny Paille Autographics, I need to pick up one for my Bruins PC. So much awesome stuff. Glad you are safe and sound through the craziness that was this past week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just picked up a Peverely engravitures /15 if you're interested.