Redemption Mailday! 1 For the PC and 1 Replacement! Wooo! thanks Topps!!

Been so busy moving myself out on my own I forgot about the plethora of redemptions I still have out there. Came home to visit the family and watch the Knicks playoff game and I had some mail waiting for me!

First off a redemption for the Stephen Hill PC

2012 Finest Rookie Patch/Auto Refractor 181/250:

Then I also had a redemption for a 2012 Topps Platinum Greg Childs Patch auto from months ago, Topps contacted me a few weeks ago saying that he hasnt signed yet and they werent sure when/if he would be and asked if I would like to request a replacement. Well for a guy who missed the whole season due to injury and potentially may never play a down in the NFL I figured I wasnt gonna wait him out so I cautiously asked for a replacement.

Lets just say im very pleased with the results

2011 Topps Platinum Von Miller Rookie Patch Auto 34/150!!

So yea.... ill take that trade any day of week!! Thanks Topps!

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice Miller! I have a few Bernard Pierce redemptions out. Going to try and contact Topps this week about them.

Maybe I'll get a nice card of someone else.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

sharp cards!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

very nice id take von miller over childs any day topps has always been good to me with replacements.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Nice Miller! I have a few Bernard Pierce redemptions out. Going to try and contact Topps this week about them.

Maybe I'll get a nice card of someone else.

Good luck, if I were you I might wait a little longer for those Pierce redemptions before getting them replaced. He looks like he might be a good player down the road, for me with the Childs redemptions it was a no-brainer

I Collect: Stephen Hill GU/Autos/RCs
    Kevin Jones GU/Autos/RCs
    Anything Chris Leak
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fballJets View Post
    Good luck, if I were you I might wait a little longer for those Pierce redemptions before getting them replaced. He looks like he might be a good player down the road, for me with the Childs redemptions it was a no-brainer
    Very true. Childs' career is not going anywhere. May just call to see if they have new information.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

Nice add to the Hill PC and great replacement with the Miller!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 11/12/14

WOW, I got a Prince amukamara base auto out of platinum when I requested a replacement for my Greg Childs...guess I should have waited longer. Congrats though