Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

boston vs Toronto,hope they beat the crap outa each other!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. Why Boston?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. Why Boston?

Just wait for Marchand or Lucic to take a dumb penalty and then take advantage.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya but stupid Chara will still be out there

SCF Rewards
    Country

Honestly, Chara didn't play very well tonight at all. Can't really say what he has done in prior games this year but the commentators were saying his play has declined a bit in the past month or so. Injured perhaps?

SCF Rewards
    Country

It must just be mental with us, the big bad bruins come to town and we play like a team of bantam girls.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Chara has lost a step this year. Speed kills.

If you skate like the wind at Chara and generally fly around, he gets exposed quickly. If you create open ice and keep moving, Chara is just another big, slow defenseman. Knock around slowly in the corners and near the net, and he is going to eat you alive.

Lucic thinks that he can just push people around. Yesterday he got a decent shot in on Neil in their fight. He allowed Neil back-up, into the fight for round two, and ended-up eating a few left-hands. The Leafs have 2-3 guys I can think of that will put Lucic in his place.

This series above all others will be a WAR. I cannot wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See theofleury14's Items on eBay

I wonder how much the commentators will mention Kessel vs. Seguin/Hamilton, or even Rask (former TO pick) vs. Reimer... I'm guessing, a lot.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Boston is a lot like the Cup winning team and they are very beatable, but you have to do it in the first 10 minutes.
    Boston comes out looking to intimidate immediately and once that is done, they own the rink. You need puck posession and speed. If a team can hold onto the puck and whip it around for a little while, Marchand, Lucic and Chara all get frustrated and the first two start running around like idiots. When Chara gets frustrated he starts concentrating on hitting individual players instead of playing his solid defensive game.

If you don't start hard and fast, they will eat you, every time. If you focus on puck control and speed, they're very average. Can't let Boston play their game, simple as that. Vancouver didn't let Boston dictate the play in 3 out of 7 games in the finals. Learn from us and take them out...PLEASE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder how much the commentators will mention Kessel vs. Seguin/Hamilton, or even Rask (former TO pick) vs. Reimer... I'm guessing, a lot.

too much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12