Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking WE'RE IN!!!!!!!! Official 2013 Toronto Maple Leaf Playoff Talk.

First time since Christ was a cowboy. 2004 was along time ago. Lets start a new streak. GO LEAFS GO!!!!
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Well done !!

Congratulations to all the long-suffering Leaf fans. You've waited a long time for a chance to destroy the Habs in the playoffs, now perhaps it will happen.

Welcome to the playoffs! All the best of luck...unless of course you play the Habs. LOL
    Looking for 2013-14 UD Team Canada Cards and
    Certified Hockey 2010-11 Mirror Blue Base (#8 Dustin Byfuglien,135 Jonas Gustavsson,138 Luca Caputi)
    Certified Hockey 2012-13 Mirror Blue Base (#98 M Boedker)
    Prizm 2013-14 Rookie Autograph (Tyler Toffoli, Justin Schultz)

and after the first round it will just the same...

Enjoy it, my Leafs fan friends - I know you've been waiting for this for a long time. No greater sense of excitement than the start of the playoffs!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 200 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Also collecting: Subban, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Pacioretty, and many retired legends!

the 2013 NHL conspiracy -

Watch as MTL and OTT duel each other in the first round, with the winner taking on TOR in the second, forcing the Canadian teams to eliminate each other while Gary Bettman sits in his rocking chair cradling the Stanley Cup, assuring it and himself that it won't have to suffer though an offseason in the possession of a Canadian team.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting : Gil Perreault, Tyler Myers, Jonas Enroth, Drew Stafford
    WANTED : 05-06 Shooting Stars Jerseys: Ryder-Shanahan-Drury-Alfredsson-Jagr-Peca-Recchi-Nash-Smyth

Quote Originally Posted by Estovia View Post
    the 2013 NHL conspiracy -

Watch as MTL and OTT duel each other in the first round, with the winner taking on TOR in the second, forcing the Canadian teams to eliminate each other while Gary Bettman sits in his rocking chair cradling the Stanley Cup, assuring it and himself that it won't have to suffer though an offseason in the possession of a Canadian team.
    Gary will make sure that his army of stripes give it to his lover Cindy or Team Henrik.
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Hopefully we have a better showing than we shown last night. Hopefully Boston can beat Ottawa and we face the habs.
    Looking for ITG Enforcers 1 & 2 cards LMK what you gotHidden Content
    ***********I ONLY PAY WITH CASH**************

Quote Originally Posted by miscs75 View Post
    Gary will make sure that his army of stripes give it to his lover Cindy or Team Henrik.

He hates Detroit. His pecking order is this:

1. Rangers
    2. Pittsburgh
    3. Any other USA based team
    4. Not the Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    He hates Detroit. His pecking order is this:

1. Rangers
    2. Pittsburgh
    3. Any other USA based team
    4. Not the Leafs
    I meant queen lundqvist not zetterdrake by henrik. no rangers can will admit they get any help from the refs. fixed your list btw.
    3.1 The Islanders
    3.2 Florida
    Hidden Content
    color codes: yellow/blue/green= incoming/do not need
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

If anyone is interested, click this link from CCM and help me win free stuff as well as enter yourself: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast