Jerseys!!! Anyone need them?

I am currently in Afghanistan and there is a shop out here where I can get baseball jerseys (Mitchell & Ness-Cooperstown Collection and Majestic) for $57.50 each. I have worked a deal out with the owner where I can get you 10 or more for $50. I am asking for a flat rate of $12.50 for shipping. Post me a list of who/what team you are looking for and I can give you a response on if he has it available. He also has football jerseys (unknown who the makers are) for $60 each or 10 for $55 each. Same shipping price.

drop me aline with who/what team you are looking for.

Here are some examples of what he has:
    Mitchell & Ness Cooperstown Collection jerseys:

1965 Killebrew
    1951 Mays
    1946 Schoendienst
    1977 Jackson
    1982 Molitor
    1944 Musial
    1983 #22 (I couldnt see the name)
    1979 Tekulve
    1967 McCarver
    1982 McGee
    1993 Ryan
    1946 Pesky
    1989 Will Clark
    1984 Gibson
    1969 Banks
    1939 Gehrig
    1951 Mantle

PS: I can NOT guarantee any authenticity of these jerseys, but they do have the Mitchell & Ness tags on them.
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

My Photobucket: Hidden Content

Just to save you some cash look around online as I have grabbed up many jerseys in the last year from a couple sites for like $20! Just do a search for cheap jerseys and you will be shocked at the websites who have them for just under $20.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Mrfloridadude - i will check on monday and give you a response back. I will try to post photos of what he has.
    My webpage is Hidden Content take a look at it and please sign up as a member to follow my autograph collecting exploits.

SCF does NOT allow the selling of FAKE jerseys!

mrflorida- i checked and he had no rays sorry

Fake jerseys!!!!! Do not support that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
    Fake jerseys!!!!! Do not support that!!!
    This should be good. And why not?
    A jersey without ink is just another pretty T shirt.