Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I'll have to pass, Faried is a solid rookie with lots of potential.
    What do you propose?

Thanks
    Kirby

IDK. Where's your trade list?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

The only cards I need is Westbrook Topps Chrome RC (within reason).Are there any Rookies from this year beside Denver Players?
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

The only cards I need is Westbrook Topps Chrome RC (within reason).Are there any Rookies from this year beside Denver Players?
    Only collect Nuggets.

Would you take on trade bait?

Would you take on trade bait?
    No thanks.

The only other Nuggets card I have besides base is 2010-11 Classics Nene Jersey Card /499.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast