Question Who do you think wins the NBA Finals this year (2013) & who do you want to win?

Who do you think wins the 2013 NBA Finals this year? And who are you rooting for to win it?
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Thunder take i this year.

Who am I for? Anyone not named "Miami Heat"

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If they stay healthy, Spurs and Spurs.

I think the Knicks could win it all, but I'd love the Grizz too.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

I want the Celtics to do it but it should not be hard for the Heat to win it. As much as I hate to see it, there is no other team this year that can match them but anything can happen.

I think the Heat will win pretty easily this year
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Heat are gonna take it again with Westbrook being injured now :(
    I'm rooting for anybody but the Heat
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

I'm hoping for the Celtics to win, but it looks like that isn't going to happen haha. I assume the Heat will win but I would like to see someone new like the Thunder or Clippers win. Sucks that Westbrook went down!!!
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Now that the Heat have the Bulls, I think they will be facing a real challenge, even if they win the series, it will probably be a 6 or 7 gamer and will wear them out down the road. I think the Knicks could really make a play to win the Finals if their old-timers don't fall apart.

Coming out of the West, probably a Grizzlies/Thunder WCF with the Grizzlies winning to due to the lack of Russell Westbrook.
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content