Question Who do you think wins the NBA Finals this year (2013) & who do you want to win?

Who do you think wins the 2013 NBA Finals this year? And who are you rooting for to win it?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Thunder take i this year.

Who am I for? Anyone not named "Miami Heat"

Card Cash
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If they stay healthy, Spurs and Spurs.

I think the Knicks could win it all, but I'd love the Grizz too.
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

I want the Celtics to do it but it should not be hard for the Heat to win it. As much as I hate to see it, there is no other team this year that can match them but anything can happen.

I think the Heat will win pretty easily this year
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I think the Heat are gonna take it again with Westbrook being injured now :(
    I'm rooting for anybody but the Heat
    I collect Bulls Autos and Patches!!!!
    BullsPC:Hidden Content
    For Trade:Hidden Content
    Mixed Sports FT: Hidden Content

I'm hoping for the Celtics to win, but it looks like that isn't going to happen haha. I assume the Heat will win but I would like to see someone new like the Thunder or Clippers win. Sucks that Westbrook went down!!!
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Now that the Heat have the Bulls, I think they will be facing a real challenge, even if they win the series, it will probably be a 6 or 7 gamer and will wear them out down the road. I think the Knicks could really make a play to win the Finals if their old-timers don't fall apart.

Coming out of the West, probably a Grizzlies/Thunder WCF with the Grizzlies winning to due to the lack of Russell Westbrook.
    "The Mets have shown me more ways to lose than I even know existed" -Casey Stengel
    Let's go: Mets/Giants/Knicks/Rangers/Wild/Chelsea/Rutgers
    Autographs of Larry Walker, Yadier Molina, Jason Simontacchi, and So Taguchi Wanted!
    Hidden Content