Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maurice Richard Gem found

I was just searching through my uncles stuff when he was a kid all the way to a teen (hes around 30 years) and he said i could take anything i wanted, so i came across many photos but this caught my eye, it wasn't any old photo it was A Maurice Richard Picture Signed in silver ink in a photo toploader, i was astonished to find such a great gem! just some questions

Is it worth anything? if so how much?......

Its does not have a COA, does that take all the value away?....

Is this Auto Of ''The Rocket Richard'' real?......

His his autos rare or hard to get.... PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS, IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED, AND WOULD HELP ME SOLVE IF THIS IS A HIDDEN VALUABLE GEM I COULD SELL OR KEEP IN MY PC.

ON TO THE GOOD STUFF THE PICTURES:

Here is the front, and now the zoom on the auto, for you guys to see and help solve a case if this is a real auto of him.

thanks for the look, like i said please help me and tell me if you think its authentic and holds value even though does not come with a COA

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not too sure if the auto is Authentic but without any COA it's pretty much a PC keeper.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

wow nice find! looks real but I'm not an expert !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

I know absolutely nothing in terms of this kind of stuff. Sick find though!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It looks to be real at first glance. He has a very identifiable signature and is remarkably consistent - even in his later years. I'd suggest getting it authenticated through PSA if you wanted to try to move it though. Either way, I would say: KEEP IT!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks good man, if your interested in selling it lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph looks good. His autographs are fairly common as he signed alot of stuff. Not sure what they go for today.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

It's so real.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing find value comparison i paid $500 for my Richard signed 16x20 but it was a bigger photo and came with a Coa from AJ Sports World which is a very recognizable company. As for the autograph i looked into his auto when i wanted to get one and like everyone has said his auto is quite consistent (it got a little shakey near the end but other then that consistent) judging on the photo i believe it to be legit as stated if you want to sell it id get it authenticated but id personally keep it. Either way amazing find
    Hidden Content
    -Keith
    Collecting Nick Foligno and Erik Condra
    Main Want:
    Erik Condra 1/1s and Erik Condra artifacts black rookie /5

SCF Rewards
    Country

id say real nice find!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast