Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The big boy 11/12 The Cup Hockey Box break Mojo Landy? 1st tin ever

so this was the main piece in the deal after killing the dominion boxes i thought to myself this was going to be a dud box... it was until the last card.

Base /249:

The Cup Rpa /249 Brayden Mcnabb 3 clr:

Next is what i thought would be the hit of the box because it was the elusive middle card....:(
    Cody Eakin Gold Patch Rpa /50:

then came the second to last card thinking to myself should not of traded away my cards for these boxes:
    Dino Ciccarelli Jersey Base /25:

and now we go on to the final card thinking i traded for the worst cup box produced to this date.... but something very nice popped out and safe to say it saved my tin
    ka...ka....ka...Boom!....
    Landeskog Printing Plate Auto From His Rpa /99 from the cup....his best plate in my opinion was ecstatic when this came out

here is the back of this beauty...

There you have it my box break recap of the cup,dominion, and fleer retro traded my seguin cup /99 crosby honorbale numbers /87 and rc year tavares honorable numbers to get these safe to say i think i would much rather have these... check out my other threads to see what im talking about thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (5)
    Country
    See razzamaztaz's Items on eBay

Well... I got two things to say: Congrats, and, I'm sorry for the loss. Yes you pulled some fantastic cards especially from the Cup and Dominion, but you won't even get the Cup box money back and overall I think you're making a loss at 3-400$ on all boxes. Which is just sick considering what you pulled but that's today's hobby for you. Still, pretty amazing hits and you *could* have lost enormously on that trade, now you didn't and you must have had great fun in the meantime!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, incredible Landy !! Nice Eakin too!

Congrats

Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes i agree with you, but i do think i got alot of the value back from the cards i traded away....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a bad Landy Hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say you traded away about 1000 and will get back about 500. But the thing about box breaking is that it's more about the fun than anything! Congrats on the sweet pulls.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd say you traded away about 1000 and will get back about 500. But the thing about box breaking is that it's more about the fun than anything! Congrats on the sweet pulls.

Agree with above

You will lose 99% of the time when trading singles for wax ...... just depends how much SV ( =P ) you put on the box breaking experience!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

yea...on a plus note a landy printing plate spx auto 1/1 sold for 256 and i do think mine would go for more because its his cup rpa /99 plate

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast