Tirekicking --> 2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Mario Lemieux B&W Renditions Autograph

I'm merely seeing what interest is out there for this card.

Couple points to consider
    • I am in no hurry to make a deal.
    • I am not going to look at buckets, you need to make me the offer
    • I am interested in a sale, trade or a cash/trade option
    • I will reply to you directly, regardless of how good/bad/ugly the offer is.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

2. Wata Photo
    What to you collect?
    Bucket:Hidden Content
    Priority to Private Signings, Galchenyuk, Mackinnon,Maurice Richard, Lemieux, Crosby, Gretzky and Brodeur

I had to sell most everything off recently because of owning 2 houses. I'm not sure what I would want to collect. I'm open at this point
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---

What kind of value is on it?

its gone
    ---
    ---

What was the deal? just wondering what value was on it