Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    Interested in these. lmk thanks
    Profar Chromes
    Starling Chromes
    Hamilton Platinum
    Don Mattingly RC
    JFried gets first crack at mattingly
    I could use white/ Ryan game used, randle game used, and RG3 gud. Depending on if mattingly is in deal. Lmk what works
    Always buying NON-Presspass/Sage/Hit/Aspire/Leaf autos and Gu'd for 75 cents ea dlvd. Any sz lot
    Looking for numbrd cards where number is the players jsy number Ex: Andrew Luck 12/199
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

Quote Originally Posted by azlatin5 View Post
    JFried gets first crack at mattingly
    I could use white/ Ryan game used, randle game used, and RG3 gud. Depending on if mattingly is in deal. Lmk what works
    dont need them bad enough to trade gu'ed for them. especially RG3. thanks though
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Bill- The Mattingly books $40 and the Ichiro books $20 if it is the one from Topps Chrome Update.
    I trust you to set a good deal. Lmk what Brady's you can do for them.
    Always buying NON-Presspass/Sage/Hit/Aspire/Leaf autos and Gu'd for 75 cents ea dlvd. Any sz lot
    Looking for numbrd cards where number is the players jsy number Ex: Andrew Luck 12/199
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

Quote Originally Posted by WSCards5 View Post
    dont need them bad enough to trade gu'ed for them. especially RG3. thanks though
    Just didnt see many rcs.... Did you have an ARog RC? Could do something for that is so. I think mattingly will be gone
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

JFried, still interested.. lmk
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

Check my tradelist and lmk if you see something. Also have a thread on here with my rc, search my username. Thanks.
    LOOKING FOR: Banks, Clemente, Santo, Aramis Autos, Pujols, Harper, RC of all stars especailly older stars, Autos, Older Cubs, and Vintage of stars!
    Basketball- Bulls autographs!
    TRADELIST/PC!!!!! (updated; check!!!)
    Hidden Content

Bill- Can you just give me the card numbers of the Mattingly and the Ichiro?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Bill- Can you just give me the card numbers of the Mattingly and the Ichiro?
    T266 and 248
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

Bill- The Brady that I have that is close is the 00 Metal Brady BV $50.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

List updated! Let me get some football peeps
    Hidden Content BUCKET
    Hidden Content TRADELIST

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast