Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Topps is Pathetic!

I had redeemed a 2012 Strata RC Auto of Chris Givens last year and I got a email from Topps telling me that it would be replaced with another card and I needed to contact them about requesting a team. I asked for a Rams card in return since that's the only football I follow. So today I get a stupid Greg Salas autograph in the mail from Topps.....a guy that isn't even on the team anymore and hasn't even played a down of football since 2011. What a absolutely pathetic replacement! Not to mention the card arrived slightly bowed because it didn't have any protection around it. Topps is such a freaking joke! I wrote on the letter enclosed that I'm not accepting the card due to the fact that it was damaged and it was a pathetic player replacement. I also put return to sender on the package as I'm not wasting money sending this junk back to them. Unbelievable waste of time!

I would contact them about it. Salas isn't even a Ram.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Hey at least they asked you instead of sending you a random scrub from Cleveland or KC
    My Want list site:
    Hidden Content

Cards - they're like 2" by 3" slices of crack!!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (406)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Haha, I would consider Salas a "random scrub". The did no background work to realize that this guy hasn't even played a down of football for 2 years and has been on a few different teams since the Rams. That's not even close to an equal replacement haha.

Man they didn't know your full desires of wanting a current Ram's player so why not cut em some slack.

HAHA.

Lovett