Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from PA!

Cool Hello from PA!

Hello, this is Robert from Eastern PA. I, like some others on here, got my collection out from the 80's & 90's and decided to get back into collecting. My grandfather worked at Topps, so if anyone's interested in some complete sets, singles, coins, etc. from Topps let me know! I also have some 1970's stuff including 1971 Topps Baseball cards, stamps, scratch-off's, etc. I also have plenty of other cards from all sports up for selling/trading, so hit me up! If anyone had some Jamie McMurray, NY Giants, Syracuse Orange, NY Mets, or Ernie Irvan they want to trade, let me know!

2. Wata Photo
    Robert, welcome to the site and BOL with your collection.

...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Hi Robert, welcome to SCF!!! Did grampa hoard any hockey stuff?? Do let me know pleasssse hahahahaaa......the only Mets I have are a few junky Gary Carter singles and a Nolan Ryan RC I'm taking to my grave, but there's a ton of guys on the site to trade with........

Cheers!

Ed
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content , you FAVORITED a complaint? Did you even read any of it???

Hidden Content Hidden Content We thought you were a Pierre-Marc Bouchard fan.

Hi Robert
    Welcome to SCF, good look with your collection
    Zack
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Avalanche Cup Winners and All Time Nords/Avs Goalies (270/275)
    Tradelist Hidden Content
    Wantlist Hidden Content

Welcome! Not for trade but I'm a Mets Collector as well!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Hey Robert, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Hidden Content

Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Robert, enjoy yourself here, you came to a great place! I am from the Reading area, about an hour away from you. I've been out to the Nazareth track already when I was a kid, pretty cool place.
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 4/5/14

Hi and welcome 2 the site. You will like it here. Do you have any old Orioles cards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast