!@#$!#@%^$!#@$#%

YEAH!! that's how I feel about internet explorer 10 right now. I cant download pics onto anything internet related AT ALL. automatic download started and now this. haven't had a day off in over a week and the only thing I wanted to do was load new trade bait pics. guess that's not happening now! end rant
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

2. Wata Photo

lol cant download them either. this has my comp all messed up
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
    lol cant download them either. this has my comp all messed up
    I always keep firefox on a flash drive so if something happens then I don't need to download it. I'd recommend it over IE or Chrome.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I agree with the above. IE sucks because of all the security garbage and Chrome is too limited in what a person can do. Firefox is by far the best browser to use for most everything because it doesn't have all the headaches like the others.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I cannot get firefox to quit crashing on me...I uninstalled it and re-installed and it still crashes unexpectedly and usually takes another program down with it...

I thought this was a thread about Q-bert
    Hidden Content

Find these Bill Dudley inserts and make big $$$
    Dudley Autos: 230 and counting!
    I don't care if you need a week to ship! Perspective.