Coulter: Boston suspects widow ought to be in prison for wearing a hijab

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Ann should have to divest the full details of her own gender re-assingment then. What a bloody loon.
    Collecting many HOF Cards, Old OPC, Old Parkhurst, Old Topps.

Want List:Hidden Content

She never fails to look like a complete idiot. The purpose of immigration isn't to force those immigrants into following "ours". If she thinks that American citizens only have one culture or identity she doesn't get out of the FOX studio much.

It's absurd to think a person should be locked up for wearing a piece of clothing. Absolutely credibility. The sad thing is that there are tons of people who think she is credible.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

do people still even listen to her?....even Conservatives?
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by xpucksx View Post
    do people still even listen to her?....even Conservatives?
    no and no

Quote Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
    no and no
    thank god....or whoever
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Yeah, even my conservative friends consider her a joke.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos