Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1

    Looking to trade, just uploaded a bunch of pictures

    Just uploaded a bunch of pictures of some things i have lying around. Looking to sell, or trade for tom brady items. Mainly looking for multi colored patches or low ser # cards. Let me know what you can use and what you have. I shouldn't be too picky with these. Thanks


    ADDED MORE CARDS TODAY!

    http://s901.photobucket.com/user/greg1982/library/new
    Last edited by greg271126817; 04-24-2013 at 04:28 PM. Reason: added more cards
    Photo Bucket Link: Hidden Content
    Flickr Link: Hidden Content

  2. #2
    anybody today? I know its not the highest end stuff, but its not all crap either
    Photo Bucket Link: Hidden Content
    Flickr Link: Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Hey check my tradelist I know I have t Brady ft I need these 2...

    Andrew luck chrome Rc
    J Martin orange ref rc

  4. #4
    Like the Vikes quad, the Alan Page jersey and the Broyles auto.

    Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    Just uploaded a bunch of pictures of some things i have lying around. Looking to sell, or trade for tom brady items. Mainly looking for multi colored patches or low ser # cards. Let me know what you can use and what you have. I shouldn't be too picky with these. Thanks

    http://s901.photobucket.com/user/greg1982/library/new
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    i like this,, is it numbered ,, and pm the bv on this,, please cmb
    looking for dan marino , ryan tannehill, mike wallace, bob griese ,larry csonka ,tom brady and peyton manning autos Hidden Content Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    Hey check my tradelist I know I have t Brady ft I need these 2...

    Andrew luck chrome Rc
    J Martin orange ref rc
    I didnt see any in the bucket, i see 2 in the list, do you have scans of them? I also like this

    http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/a...pseedebf33.jpg
    Photo Bucket Link: Hidden Content
    Flickr Link: Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 1172hunt View Post
    Like the Vikes quad, the Alan Page jersey and the Broyles auto.
    Dont see anything i can use right now, do you have anything tom brady i may have missed?
    Photo Bucket Link: Hidden Content
    Flickr Link: Hidden Content

  8. #8
    PLease cmb and pm me for these
    spa shadowboxes foles and sanders
    chrome luck
    cam gu

  9. #9
    Interested in that Strata(?) Tannehill Shield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    PLease cmb and pm me for these
    spa shadowboxes foles and sanders
    chrome luck
    cam gu
    I like the lebron totally certified, andrew luck magic, russell wilson auto, maybe the andrew luck elite rc. Pm me if you think we can work anyhting out. Thanks
    Photo Bucket Link: Hidden Content
    Flickr Link: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •