1 of 1 printing plate

I have a 2006 World Baseball Classic 1 of 1 printing plate. The player is Jae Seo from Korea. It is a Cyan Printing Plate. Does anyone know what these are worth. I know 1 of 1's are usually not listed because they are obviously rare. Let me know what you think. Thanks for the information.

Since its a no name player (or I haven't heard of him at least) and not a particularly popular set I'd say somewhere in the $20-25 range.. maybe.. but as you said its a 1/1 so if you find a collector who's really interested who knows what you could get.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Imo the best way to sell a 1/1 like that is to find someone who really collects that team. I pulled a 1/1 of a random Hawks player (basketball) recently and was kinda dissapointed with the similar sales on ebay but ended up trading to a Hawks collector for a bunch of cool Celtics stuff.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content