Matt Flynn Named Raiders Starting QB

This isn't surprising news since the only other noteable QB on the roster is Terrelle Prior. He will have to keep the job, of course, but unless the Raiders mirror the Seahawks and find a diamond in the rough QB he should have every chance to start this season.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-work-begins/

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

He has no one to throw to so he doesn't have a chance to be successful. Unless they find someone with football smarts to make player personal decisions, they don't stand a chance at being a successful franchise again.
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I have a feeling they are going to reach with the #3 pick for someone like Tayvon Austin.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Jacoby Ford should be back and healthy, as will Denarius Moore. Rod Streeter had a great rookie season, so the Raiders have a lot of youth at WR.
    Collecting Oakland Raiders and Brandon Jennings
    Bucket: Hidden Content

True. Brandon Myers looks pretty solid at TE too, I forgot about him. If McFadden can say healthy that will go long way towards taking some heat off of Flynn as well.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    True. Brandon Myers looks pretty solid at TE too, I forgot about him. If McFadden can say healthy that will go long way towards taking some heat off of Flynn as well.

Myers signed elsewhere, so TE could be a possibility.
    Collecting Oakland Raiders and Brandon Jennings
    Bucket: Hidden Content

I didn't realize that. That hurts. He became a big part of their passing game last year.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content