Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

we don't know anything about this so called "snitch". was his information wrong or did the police make the mistake by going to the wrong house. The article did say that the house next door was the drug house so that leads me to assume that the police just mixed up the info. Very true, that most informants are usually helping themselves but that doesn't mean the info is always incorrect. If his info was a lie then why would he send him to the house right next to the drug house? Wouldn't he send them to a house in a completely different area? Guess we will never know. I just know that if I give someone info and they misinterpret and end up in the wrong place and end up shooting someone, I'm not responsible for that shooting.

and... we can disagree. that's perfectly okay. :)

The snitch and the police were both wrong. Someone died because of their incompetence. If you or I made some type of "error" and someone died I guarantee that there would be jail time served. Why should police be exempt for the laws that they are charged with enforcing?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

[QUOTE]I thought owning a gun meant no one could ever come into your house and kill you![QUOTE]

who said that,you?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I thought owning a gun meant no one could ever come into your house and kill you!

who said that,you?

No. I said a gun would do nothing to stop the government from coming in and killing you.
    Many said I was wrong.
    Turns out I wasn't. Proof is right here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Veggie, explain EXACTLY how the 2 officers involved in the shooting are in the wrong using the information given to us in the article.

As for snitches. A world full of snitches is a hell of a lot better than a world full of people that refuse to help police when someone is murdered in their community. That's a huge problem in a couple of my local neighbourhoods. They complain about the lack of police presence and when someone gets killed they claim the "I didn't see anything" card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The snitch and the police were both wrong. Someone died because of their incompetence. If you or I made some type of "error" and someone died I guarantee that there would be jail time served. Why should police be exempt for the laws that they are charged with enforcing?

I agree that the police made an error. MY point was we have no clue what the informant said so there's no way of knowing if he sent them to the wrong house on purpose, by accident, or he in fact told them of the correct house and the police went to the wrong one due to their error.

I disagree with the informant being responsible for the officers shooting the guy.

I never said they should be exempt. I said they weren't cold blooded killers like you tried to label them. It was obvious all a mistake gone horribly wrong.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veggie, explain EXACTLY how the 2 officers involved in the shooting are in the wrong using the information given to us in the article. Someone died because of police incompetence. Someone needs to do some serious jail time.

As for snitches. A world full of snitches is a hell of a lot better than a world full of people that refuse to help police when someone is murdered in their community. That's a huge problem in a couple of my local neighbourhoods. They complain about the lack of police presence and when someone gets killed they claim the "I didn't see anything" card. So you would be ok with snitches who are usually felons themselves giving false information and having innocent people die because of it? Wow.

responses in bold.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Where are your responses that address what I asked? What did the 2 officers (the 2 you want tortured) do wrong?

Do you know this was a felon, do you know he gave false info? Can you tell me where I said I would be okay with it if it did happen?

Are you unable to have a reasonable position on anything????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where are your responses that address what I asked? What did the 2 officers (the 2 you want tortured) do wrong? Killing an innocent man who was just defending his house prehaps.

Do you know this was a felon, do you know he gave false info? Can you tell me where I said I would be okay with it if it did happen?

Are you unable to have a reasonable position on anything???? If wanting justice served for an innocent man who was murdered in cold blood because of police and snitches considered unreasonable by some then too bad.

responsed in bold

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Your "innocent" man fired at police FIRST, according to the article. What do YOU propose they should have done after being fired on? Duck? Run away? What a complete and utter joke!!!

And why did you ignore my second statement? Realizing the ridiculousness of your position, are we?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is the new Obama doctrine of we only need to give due process to terrorists. I know its local police and I still don't care. This is where Obama has led our nation and it will only continue to worsen.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast