Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

You're right.
    And if he hadn't fired his gun, the cops wouldn't have HAD to shoot him.
    This is a clear case of a mans gun getting him killed.
    Some blame does lie with the police I'm sure. How do you raid a house without watching it first?
    That said, if he hadn't shot, they wouldn't have either. He'd still be alive and looking at collecting a decent settlement.

How many innocent people are going to have to get murdered? You remember the Kathryn Johnson case in Atlanta. Exact same story cops ran up in this woman's house and murdered her is cold blood. The cops were found guilty of lesser charges and were sent away to a country club for a few years. Also don't forget the woman in Virginina who was murdered. Also is was not a race issue. Ms. Johnson was black and the woman in Virginia (I don't recall her name) was white. If the police make a vow to serve and protect the public and betray it by mudering a civillian in cold blood they are not only a murderer they are a traitor and need to be executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Veg, they went on the info they had. If this man had not fired on police, he'd be alive.
    Now the police as a force made a mistake. The individual cops though, you're being unfair to them. As far as they knew, it was the right house and their lives were threatened.

You genuinely hate cops. I hate that I so often get lumped in with you on this subject.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veg, they went on the info they had. If this man had not fired on police, he'd be alive.
    Now the police as a force made a mistake. The individual cops though, you're being unfair to them. As far as they knew, it was the right house and their lives were threatened.

You genuinely hate cops. I hate that I so often get lumped in with you on this subject.

Not all cops just the ones who are racists, corrupt and murder civillians in cold blood. Since the police do a poor job policing themselves there is no way to tell a good cop from a bad cop and for my own protection I must assume that whenever a cop approaches me he has evil intentions until he proves to me otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Not all cops just the ones who are racists, corrupt and murder civillians in cold blood. Since the police do a poor job policing themselves there is no way to tell a good cop from a bad cop and for my own protection I must assume that whenever a cop approaches me he has evil intentions until he proves to me otherwise.

That is the most ridiculous comment. Would you mind if I switched the word "cop" with another word? Would that be a reasonable statement to make?

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is the most ridiculous comment. Would you mind if I switched the word "cop" with another word? Would that be a reasonable statement to make?

Go ahead and switch the word cop for black person. Let me ask you this what special legal powers does the average black person walking the street have over you? A cop can run up on you kick your and make it look like you were at fault. Or better yet he can put a hole in you and make it look like you had drugs on you or attacked them. That's is why I don't trust or respect the police dept.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

See, that's your problem. Personally, I don't trust a cop until he proves otherwise, but I don't trust anyone until they prove otherwise. Basically, I hold them to a higher standard than the average because they're police. But those police are humans, and it would be foolish to expect them to act otherwise. Hope for the best, expect the worst. The part you got wrong is guessing intention. That's profiling and, while that's fair, all things considered, it's you stooping to a lower level and it loses you your ability to complain about their profiling because you're just as guilty of the same crime. Why you do it makes no difference.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Go ahead and switch the word cop for black person. Let me ask you this what special legal powers does the average black person walking the street have over you? A cop can run up on you kick your and make it look like you were at fault. Or better yet he can put a hole in you and make it look like you had drugs on you or attacked them. That's is why I don't trust or respect the police dept.

I wasn't actually thinking the word black, although in my locale there is definitely justification to expect the worst from them too. I was actually thinking priest since we are jumping back and forth on religious threads. lol Either way, if I were to paint them all with the same brush like you are, I would look pretty stupid.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A cop is allowed to run up and kick my smiley-face spanking?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't actually thinking the word black, although in my locale there is definitely justification to expect the worst from them too. I was actually thinking priest since we are jumping back and forth on religious threads. lol Either way, if I were to paint them all with the same brush like you are, I would look pretty stupid.

A preist if you want to go there has no special legal power either and if someone overly trusts them and the priest does something stupid for one they shouldn't be so naive but secondly the priest is wrong and has made things worse for all other clergy men. Also what are you trying to suggest about the blacks in your community? Are you saying that because a few people who share the same skin color but have no special legal power act like tools in your community it is ok to judge an entire race of people who have the same sking color? Wow I would have expected that from our conservative members but not from you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A cop is allowed to run up and kick my smiley-face spanking?

No he is not but who is to stop him if the police refuse to police themselves and the citizens act like a bunch of sheep?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast