Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Man Dies in Police Raid on WRONG House

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/man-d...n-wrong-house/

Those cops are not only cold blooded murderers they are also traitors to the oath they took to serve and protect their community. They need to be tourted and executed.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Sounds to me like an very very unfortunate mistake. I don't agree with your stance of calling them cold blooded murderers. Yes they were in the wrong house and that turned out to be a HUGE error, but the guy reportedly shot first so what else would they have done? I'm not saying they don't deserve 100% of the blame, but there's now way they are cold blooded killers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also the snitch who gave the wrong information is just as guilty as the cops.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/man-d...n-wrong-house/

Those cops are not only cold blooded murderers they are also traitors to the oath they took to serve and protect their community. They need to be tourted and executed.

Give it a rest. They entered the wrong house and got FIRED on. The old folks are probably hard of hearing and did not hear the declaration that they were officers. SMH

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Maybe the snitch (nice word by the way) gave them the right address and we need to torture and execute the clerk that filled out the info wrong. Veggie you really need to get some counselling or something, that chip on your shoulder is going to kill you.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

But, but...I thought owning a gun meant no one could ever come into your house and kill you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have an issue with informants. I'm not sure if the informant was a regular citizen or someone the picked up and squeezed for information, but If I'm living next to a drug house I'm not too happy. I don't want them coming into my house by mistake but see no issue with someone giving info of illegal activities to the police.

I don't think the informant has any responsibility in the death of this man at all, even if he sent them to the wrong house.

SCF Rewards
    Country

But, but...I thought owning a gun meant no one could ever come into your house and kill you!

one could say in this instance, not having a gun, more than likely would have saved his life.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't have an issue with informants. I'm not sure if the informant was a regular citizen or someone the picked up and squeezed for information, but If I'm living next to a drug house I'm not too happy. I don't want them coming into my house by mistake but see no issue with someone giving info of illegal activities to the police.

I don't think the informant has any responsibility in the death of this man at all, even if he sent them to the wrong house.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on that one my good friend. How reliable is information from a snitch anyway? Most snitches are only doing so to cover their own backside and stay out of the slammer or get a reduced sentence.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We are going to have to agree to disagree on that one my good friend. How reliable is information from a snitch anyway? Most snitches are only doing so to cover their own backside and stay out of the slammer or get a reduced sentence.

we don't know anything about this so called "snitch". was his information wrong or did the police make the mistake by going to the wrong house. The article did say that the house next door was the drug house so that leads me to assume that the police just mixed up the info. Very true, that most informants are usually helping themselves but that doesn't mean the info is always incorrect. If his info was a lie then why would he send him to the house right next to the drug house? Wouldn't he send them to a house in a completely different area? Guess we will never know. I just know that if I give someone info and they misinterpret and end up in the wrong place and end up shooting someone, I'm not responsible for that shooting.

and... we can disagree. that's perfectly okay. :)

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast