Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey everyone, Duane would take a slave wage job!
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

And thus the liberal mentality rears it's very ugly head. Better to be sitting at home cashing those free checks than working for less than what my big ego tells me I am worth. Liberal entitlement at it's finest.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Once again Duane thanks for the laugh...but dont go quitting that day job just yet....
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    And thus the liberal mentality rears it's very ugly head. Better to be sitting at home cashing those free checks than working for less than what my big ego tells me I am worth. Liberal entitlement at it's finest.
    I said that?
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Once again Duane thanks for the laugh...but dont go quitting that day job just yet....
    I thought we cleared this up. I am a conservative.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I thought we cleared this up. I am a conservative.
    Yes I do know...
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I said that?
    Um, yeah. Your implication that I would be dumb enough to take a "slave wage job" is obvious. Since I am clearly not smart enough to be a liberal, then I am apparently doing the exact opposite of what a liberal would do (cemented by your ridicule of my willingness to take a low paying job). Thus it is apparent that the "smarter liberal" would turn down the job because it is "slave wage" and by default remain unemployed, and by default keep cashing those checks.

Yeah, that's what you said.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Um, yeah. Your implication that I would be dumb enough to take a "slave wage job" is obvious. Since I am clearly not smart enough to be a liberal, then I am apparently doing the exact opposite of what a liberal would do (cemented by your ridicule of my willingness to take a low paying job). Thus it is apparent that the "smarter liberal" would turn down the job because it is "slave wage" and by default remain unemployed, and by default keep cashing those checks.

Yeah, that's what you said.
    Actually, that's your interpretation what I said was:

Well, it's up top. Anyway, my implication is that you're willing to allow a few wealthy to control the dumb masses in the name of everyone having a job.
    Personally, I'd like a world where we didn't need things like welfare and social security. Unfortunately, capitalism doesn't let that happen.

You see, in a perfect Right Wing world, I see a few wealthy elites trickling nickles down on the masses as we serve them. The amazing part is this system works so well and is so flawless banks are taking government handouts AND trying to sue for more, Big Business takes handouts constantly in the name of creating "jobs"

When did America change from "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" to "GET A JOB!"

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    That's what I thought but like I said the study is referring to "low" IQs. They do not speak of a correlation between the ranking of "average" IQs. And I will add; my original comment was not to suggest that the regular "right-wingers" on here prove the study correct. My comment was directed at the occasional visits we get from some "nut jobs" that never stay long.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast