Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Hey everyone, Duane would take a slave wage job!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

And thus the liberal mentality rears it's very ugly head. Better to be sitting at home cashing those free checks than working for less than what my big ego tells me I am worth. Liberal entitlement at it's finest.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Once again Duane thanks for the laugh...but dont go quitting that day job just yet....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

And thus the liberal mentality rears it's very ugly head. Better to be sitting at home cashing those free checks than working for less than what my big ego tells me I am worth. Liberal entitlement at it's finest.

I said that?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Once again Duane thanks for the laugh...but dont go quitting that day job just yet....

I thought we cleared this up. I am a conservative.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I thought we cleared this up. I am a conservative.

Yes I do know...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Um, yeah. Your implication that I would be dumb enough to take a "slave wage job" is obvious. Since I am clearly not smart enough to be a liberal, then I am apparently doing the exact opposite of what a liberal would do (cemented by your ridicule of my willingness to take a low paying job). Thus it is apparent that the "smarter liberal" would turn down the job because it is "slave wage" and by default remain unemployed, and by default keep cashing those checks.

Yeah, that's what you said.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Um, yeah. Your implication that I would be dumb enough to take a "slave wage job" is obvious. Since I am clearly not smart enough to be a liberal, then I am apparently doing the exact opposite of what a liberal would do (cemented by your ridicule of my willingness to take a low paying job). Thus it is apparent that the "smarter liberal" would turn down the job because it is "slave wage" and by default remain unemployed, and by default keep cashing those checks.

Yeah, that's what you said.

Actually, that's your interpretation what I said was:

Well, it's up top. Anyway, my implication is that you're willing to allow a few wealthy to control the dumb masses in the name of everyone having a job.
    Personally, I'd like a world where we didn't need things like welfare and social security. Unfortunately, capitalism doesn't let that happen.

You see, in a perfect Right Wing world, I see a few wealthy elites trickling nickles down on the masses as we serve them. The amazing part is this system works so well and is so flawless banks are taking government handouts AND trying to sue for more, Big Business takes handouts constantly in the name of creating "jobs"

When did America change from "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" to "GET A JOB!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

That's what I thought but like I said the study is referring to "low" IQs. They do not speak of a correlation between the ranking of "average" IQs. And I will add; my original comment was not to suggest that the regular "right-wingers" on here prove the study correct. My comment was directed at the occasional visits we get from some "nut jobs" that never stay long.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast