Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Thumbs down Possibly my worst box break ever?

Headed down to my LCS considering a box of BTP. But when I got there I saw one lonely box of 10-11 Luxury Suite and decided to grab that up instead.
    First pack had a Mark Dekanich rookie, a Byfuglien jersey, and aJustin Mercier auto rookie. Not horrible.
    Second pack felt super thick! As I peel it open I see it has an extra card! First is a Korbinian Holzer rookie, then an Alex Stalock rookie, followed by a Schenn/Phaneuf dual jersey. The extra is a Cam Ward Jersey/Prime jersey. I'm not sure why its prime jersey when it clearly is a patch?
    Third pack has a Grant Clitsome rookie, Duchene jersey, and Joe Thornton jersey/prime(again its clearly a patxh)
    So now I'm on to the last pack still waiting for a real hit.
    Rip it open and first thing I see is a redemption. Expired. So I look at the others first, a Jonas Holos rookie, and Khabibulin/Dubnyk dual jersey. As I go to look up and see who this redemption is for, it crosses my mind that in the pack with the leafs dual jersey was a leafs rookie. And then as that crosses my mind with the Oilers dual jersey sitting in front of me, the page loads up to break my heart and tell me I missed out on card number 131. Rookie auto patch/199 of Jordan Eberle. .

Anyone know if Panini ever does anything for expired redemptions?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know someone who tweeted to Panini about a Donruss Prime Auto RC of Eberle Expired Redemption and they got it to him. The best way of connecting with them is through Twitter, if you don't have Twitter, make one. It would be worth it.

BANNED

Country

I emailed the owner of the local shop, and he got the code from me. He has a meeting with some guys from Panini next week, so he is gunna try to get it for me, or something at least!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06vq350z's Items on eBay

I wouldn't say that box was bad. You pulled a Jordan Eberle and that's a good hit. I hope you get it cause you paid to pull a good chance. What I hate about redemptions is expiry dates! I think it's stupid. What if there's a few year olds cup tins laying around and that redemption appears to be worth a few grand and it expired?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

You at least have a shot with Panini. If it was Upper Deck you'd be out of luck. That's a great card hope you get it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

good luck with the redemption!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't say that box was bad. You pulled a Jordan Eberle and that's a good hit. I hope you get it cause you paid to pull a good chance. What I hate about redemptions is expiry dates! I think it's stupid. What if there's a few year olds cup tins laying around and that redemption appears to be worth a few grand and it expired?

If its an expired The Cup redemption you are SOL they care what you paid for the Tin. Which makes it pretty risky to buy high end stuff from UD if there where high end redemption card. Panini I found will do something for you when you get expired redemptions even if its not the card that the redemption is for.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

good luck getting that eberle redeemed. I think I've heard some positive stories about companies coming through if they still have stock.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

You can try the redemption number on the Panini website. I pulled an expired redemption a few weeks ago, and I was able to enter the number in their system, but I'm still waiting for the card.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

well I scratched and gave the number right to the guy who owns my Loca Shop. hopefully they can pull through. Even if its not that card, I'd hope they can do something.
    If they do come through then this ends up at a real nice box, but if I getnothing it's a really horrible box!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast