Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1

    Organized religion

    I have been on P&R for a couple of years and everyone knows that I speak my mind weather ya'll like it or not. That being said I am at the point where I am getting disgusted with organized religion namely the big 3. When the Boston bombing occured the first thing conservative christians did is blame all muslims and the islamic religion. They said that islam is a false, made up, violent religion that goes by an outdated book. So tell me again how is that any different from the bible or christanity. Yes some muslims are terrorists and do stupid things but some christians also like to rape children and a lot of christian preachers are filthy rich while their followers are dirt poor. Also the bible has been used to condone racism and slavery so it is not a stretch to say that a lot of christians are racist. All of the religions within the big 3 have a lot of stuff going on with them and they are often the exact same religion just changing it's name up while doing evil things but pointing the finger at someone else. No I am not becoming an atheist I just wanted to vent out about the hypocrisy of organized religion. On the cool I believe that God is often disgusted with the big 3 and dosen't want to have anything to do with them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  2. #2


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Why, if you're ticked off at all three, do you only mention the evils of Christians?
    Fact is Muslims are bombing your country.
    Christians are bombimg theirs.
    You're mad that Christians get racist because of that, but how much fun is it to be a Christian in Iran?

    You say you don't care because it's not here and you don't see it.

    So see no evil, there is no evil, veg?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #3
    Faith in a God I can understand. Faith in any religion just baffles me to no end.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  4. #4
    I agree. Organized religion has a lot of wrong about it. Sure there are some good things that people get from it, but there's a lot of corruptness as well. A lot of times religions is just another difference between people that is used to hate. That's not saying all people of religion do this though.

    I'm no religious expert but I would think that if God existed he would not be happy about what a lot of this followers do in his name.
    Check out my NEW FaceBook Fan page of my abstract painting and graphic design work!!!
    Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Why, if you're ticked off at all three, do you only mention the evils of Christians?
    Fact is Muslims are bombing your country.
    Christians are bombimg theirs.
    You're mad that Christians get racist because of that, but how much fun is it to be a Christian in Iran?

    You say you don't care because it's not here and you don't see it.

    So see no evil, there is no evil, veg?
    Never said I don't care but I have to clean up my own house before I could go clean someone elses.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #6


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Never said I don't care but I have to clean up my own house before I could go clean someone elses.
    Then stop talking about "Christians" and start talking about "American Christians"
    That goes for alex too.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Then stop talking about "Christians" and start talking about "American Christians"
    That goes for alex too.

    Right because we all know that European and Canadian Christians always follow Jesus teachings to the T.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Right because we all know that European and Canadian Christians always follow Jesus teachings to the T.
    Canadian and European Christians are NOT your HOUSE. I think that is why he is telling you to use the phrase American Christians.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

    I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

  9. #9


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,379
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by habsheaven View Post
    Canadian and European Christians are NOT your HOUSE. I think that is why he is telling you to use the phrase American Christians.
    Thank you.

    see no evil...
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  10. #10
    What is your 3rd of the "Big 3" ??

    Remember, 2 of the "Big 4" have more adherents than your first Big 2.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •