Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Organized religion

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Organized religion

I have been on P&R for a couple of years and everyone knows that I speak my mind weather ya'll like it or not. That being said I am at the point where I am getting disgusted with organized religion namely the big 3. When the Boston bombing occured the first thing conservative christians did is blame all muslims and the islamic religion. They said that islam is a false, made up, violent religion that goes by an outdated book. So tell me again how is that any different from the bible or christanity. Yes some muslims are terrorists and do stupid things but some christians also like to rape children and a lot of christian preachers are filthy rich while their followers are dirt poor. Also the bible has been used to condone racism and slavery so it is not a stretch to say that a lot of christians are racist. All of the religions within the big 3 have a lot of stuff going on with them and they are often the exact same religion just changing it's name up while doing evil things but pointing the finger at someone else. No I am not becoming an atheist I just wanted to vent out about the hypocrisy of organized religion. On the cool I believe that God is often disgusted with the big 3 and dosen't want to have anything to do with them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Why, if you're ticked off at all three, do you only mention the evils of Christians?
    Fact is Muslims are bombing your country.
    Christians are bombimg theirs.
    You're mad that Christians get racist because of that, but how much fun is it to be a Christian in Iran?

You say you don't care because it's not here and you don't see it.

So see no evil, there is no evil, veg?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Faith in a God I can understand. Faith in any religion just baffles me to no end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree. Organized religion has a lot of wrong about it. Sure there are some good things that people get from it, but there's a lot of corruptness as well. A lot of times religions is just another difference between people that is used to hate. That's not saying all people of religion do this though.

I'm no religious expert but I would think that if God existed he would not be happy about what a lot of this followers do in his name.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why, if you're ticked off at all three, do you only mention the evils of Christians?
    Fact is Muslims are bombing your country.
    Christians are bombimg theirs.
    You're mad that Christians get racist because of that, but how much fun is it to be a Christian in Iran?

You say you don't care because it's not here and you don't see it.

So see no evil, there is no evil, veg?

Never said I don't care but I have to clean up my own house before I could go clean someone elses.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Never said I don't care but I have to clean up my own house before I could go clean someone elses.

Then stop talking about "Christians" and start talking about "American Christians"
    That goes for alex too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then stop talking about "Christians" and start talking about "American Christians"
    That goes for alex too.

Right because we all know that European and Canadian Christians always follow Jesus teachings to the T.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Right because we all know that European and Canadian Christians always follow Jesus teachings to the T.

Canadian and European Christians are NOT your HOUSE. I think that is why he is telling you to use the phrase American Christians.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Canadian and European Christians are NOT your HOUSE. I think that is why he is telling you to use the phrase American Christians.

Thank you.

see no evil...

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

What is your 3rd of the "Big 3" ??

Remember, 2 of the "Big 4" have more adherents than your first Big 2.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast