Frank Rosato, an avid trading card collector from New Providence, N.J., turned one lucky pack of officially licensed Panini America NFL trading cards into one fantastic grand prize — the opportunity for him, his friends and family to spend this Saturday with New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks.

Nicks will attend a private party at the Rosato home while the rest of the NFL is finishing up the 2013 NFL Draft. Following the party, the crew will take a limousine together to Attack of the Baseball Cards (60 Milltown Road, Union, N.J.). There, the community will join in as winners when the Giants’ star wide receiver spends an hour signing free autographs and posing for photos. Rosato also will receive a $250 shopping spree to spend on Panini America products at the shop.

“I am still in shock,” admits the 43-year-old Rosato, who was surprised with the announcement at a special Super Bowl Sunday Pack Wars party at his favorite hobby shop, Attack of the Baseball Cards. “I have been a collector since I was a little kid, so it’s really special to continue collecting as an adult with my 7-year-old son, Michael, and 9-year-old daughter, Emily. They are both hooked on football and collecting cards, so I know this experience will be truly special for them.”

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ks/#more-48002