Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Maidev's Items on eBay

Any Fantasy baseball freaks?

I've got a nice little league going, it's a Dynasty league (points) with extremely active owners.
    Daily chatting about baseball, prospects and Trades

a few teams could use new owners so if it sounds like something you'd be interested in send me a PM

we're a pretty active bunch so if you wouldn't be interested in daily chatting and such this league probably isnt for you

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Maidev's Items on eBay

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

Used to be into it, but then found it got too time consuming. I actually have a team this year that I just remembered about after seeing this post lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in two leagues. One league for the past 6 years and 4 years. The 6 years is through another sports related website and I've been good the past two years.

The other league is with 13 local people. I got involved through someone at work and it's probably the most in depth league I've ever been a part of. It's a 5x5 league that is part draft, but mostly auction.

The buy-in is $260 and that is your budget until after the draft where it gets raised to $285 (no extra money though). The first 5 draft rounds have values of $32,$26,$20,$16 and $13. Then you pick letters out of a hat and go through the ENTIRE league with some prospects added.

You start 2 position players in the IF for each position, start 5 OF and 8 Pitchers. You have 9 bench spots. So you have 33 players on each team. You can sign up to 10 contracts for up to three years (I only sign players I feel like I got great value ie Mike Trout $2 until 2014. I got him in last years draft before he was called up). The contracts are due two weeks into the season, so you better be right or you will get stuck with a crappy contract.

The top 4 finishers get money. I only got money in my second year, but thought I would be towards the top this season. I have Strasburg, Lester, Hamels, Shields, Gallardo, J fernandez, F Rodney, J Nathan, and J Veras. I have a bottom ERA and worst WHIP. How does that happen with those pitching studs!! UGH!~