Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by doxiesx3 View Post
    are you trading any of the inserts I need the
    orcs god#9
    sergei prokofiev #mm10
    larry mudlin willow cove
    historical t.p. #3
    lmk and what u r looking for
    I can trade those I collect Yankees.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    I can trade those I collect Yankees.
    I have these I just picked up lmk if you can use any or I have lots more:
    07 ud masterpieces ruth #2,maris #9,reggie jackson #18,gehris #8
    07 sp leg.cuts rizzuto #56,berra #59,munson #57,dimaggio #52,mattingly #61
    07 ud jeter #844,alex rodriguez #845
    08 ud jeter #297

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by doxiesx3 View Post
    I have these I just picked up lmk if you can use any or I have lots more:
    07 ud masterpieces ruth #2,maris #9,reggie jackson #18,gehris #8
    07 sp leg.cuts rizzuto #56,berra #59,munson #57,dimaggio #52,mattingly #61
    07 ud jeter #844,alex rodriguez #845
    08 ud jeter #297
    I must trade too much as I have all the cards you listed,We'll work something out take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    I must trade too much as I have all the cards you listed,We'll work something out take care Steve.
    Ill get back to u with more is there a certain player or just any Yankees

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by doxiesx3 View Post
    Ill get back to u with more is there a certain player or just any Yankees
    Cano,Rivera,and Gardner.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Cano,Rivera,and Gardner.
    thanks ill get back to as soon as I can get my list together I know I have some rivera rc's & cano cards and ill list rest of yanks I have. lots of jeter

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by doxiesx3 View Post
    thanks ill get back to as soon as I can get my list together I know I have some rivera rc's & cano cards and ill list rest of yanks I have. lots of jeter
    Sounds good take care Steve.
    All my teams stink.

    Let us Pray.Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Sounds good take care Steve.
    Here r some more yanks I have
    JETER
    96pinnacle #279,171
    2000 topps#478
    98topps#83
    97topps#13
    2000topps#15
    98topps#160
    96topps#219
    96score#240
    96score star struck #384 n gold #109
    Rivera
    95topps#130t
    97 topps #256
    96pinnacle #189
    96score#225
    98topps #7
    2000topps #331
    98 topps #8
    2012bowman chrome franchise all stars cano/auAustin
    2012bowman chrome 1st bowman c. Ravel Santana n Francisco Arica
    Robinson Cano
    2009 topps tix 2 stardom #193
    2008 ud x #71
    i also have lots of mantle,mat tingly,Clemens,Boggs etc.lmk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •