Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

What's the deal with this card? fake? rare? 1/1?

I'm not quite sure to make of this card and situation. I have this Matt Stajan card that I cannot find on beckett.com. Now I've had this problem before but I can't find it on ebay or anywhere else. I realize this isn't a monster card but it seems wierd to not be able to find what seems would be a fairly common card on either ebay or beckett... what gives?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There were a lot of cards in that set that were not on the checklist. Someone from this forum, but I can't remember who, was working on a set of those back in the day.....

One of the frustrating things they found, were the amount of cards NOT on the checklist that kept showing up.

I assume you did not get this from a Tin of Sweet Shot, but either picked it up via trade / purchase (i.e. the secondary market) or got it directly from UD as a replacement for something else?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably a player that didnt send the cards before they shipped out the boxes so they got that card in later i guess thats why its not in any checklist, not the first time this happens and causes confussion.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This set was notorious for having redemption replacements and such filter out on to the market long after the product release. I believe it was Kevin (Inferno) that was building the set and having experienced Maritime Rage on a number of occasions due to "finding" new cards.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Maritime rage is a frightening experience lol.
    p
    This set was notorious for having redemption replacements and such filter out on to the market long after the product release. I believe it was Kevin (Inferno) that was building the set and having experienced Maritime Rage on a number of occasions due to "finding" new cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have one of these cards in my PC never did try to look it up on beckett paid like $7 bucks for it or something at the Toronto Expo when he was still playing for the Leafs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya i picked it up in a trade. A guy on another site was looking to get rid of about 15 hockey cards or so for some basketball. I didn't give up much of anything to get it. I'm not really sure what kind of value to put on it. Probably not that much i guess if there are others...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya i picked it up in a trade. A guy on another site was looking to get rid of about 15 hockey cards or so for some basketball. I didn't give up much of anything to get it. I'm not really sure what kind of value to put on it. Probably not that much i guess if there are others...

Well, that ...... and its Matt Stajan =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Believe it was inferno who did this set. he has since broken it up.
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, that ...... and its Matt Stajan =P

ya obviously i'm not expecting the world for it but it seems that it would fetch a slightly higher BV than the common card that it should be...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast