Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-26-2013, 05:54 AM #1
Hockey player dies after snake bite, two-kilometre run
A hockey player has died after being bitten by a king brown snake at hockey fields in the Northern Territory.
Karl Berry, 26, was at Marrara Hockey Centre in Darwin on Tuesday evening when he picked up a snake, thinking it was a python, and threw it into bushes.
The snake bit him on the hand, but he did not seek medical help because he thought the snake was harmless.
He then went for a two-kilometre run – which ambulance officers said was one of the worst things he could have done as it pumped the venom through his system – and collapsed when he returned.
http://m.smh.com.au/queensland/hocke...426-2iixu.htmlActions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .