Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kesler's #'d 17

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Kingsley. You can check out my photobucket of other canucks if you'd like :) I stopped scanning my inserts cause it just got to be too much but my Autos and game used are all up to date. http://s990.photobucket.com/user/Roy...?sort=3&page=1

Hah found you here. Damn you have a nice collection of the Kes cards. Well done Dale.

Kingsley

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

YOU bought that Limited Game-Puck?? I was hemming and hawing because it had stuff on the puck but then again it was Rangers stuff and then I looked again and it was gone!! Sooooo I curse you.

Let's see what else is in the bucket...............Superlative Auto/Jersey , Tundra Trios Patch, Artifacts Bronze Jersey & Gold Patch, Cup Signature Patch, Donruss Auto, that lot of parallels that I think you beat me out on from Duke in Maryland...............golly, it'd be a shame if something "happened" to you one night hahahahaaaa!!!!

Seriuosly tho, nice stuff man, a LOT of quality there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

LOL luckily I have my ship to address on here as my massive 6'7" body guards address eh? ;)

Thanks for the compliment! You have crazier cards than me! All those 1 of 1's!! I STILL don't own a 1/1 card, Kesler or in my entire Canucks collection. But I am very happy with my 17/XX collection more than anything. That newest Chirography one was bought for me for my b-day. I haven't had any actual $ to spend in months. Trying to pay off a couple guys on here for cards I've had them hold for me. It's nice having such understanding guys to help me out with my collection. You included of coarse!!

YOU bought that Limited Game-Puck?? I was hemming and hawing because it had stuff on the puck but then again it was Rangers stuff and then I looked again and it was gone!! Sooooo I curse you.

Let's see what else is in the bucket...............Superlative Auto/Jersey , Tundra Trios Patch, Artifacts Bronze Jersey & Gold Patch, Cup Signature Patch, Donruss Auto, that lot of parallels that I think you beat me out on from Duke in Maryland...............golly, it'd be a shame if something "happened" to you one night hahahahaaaa!!!!

Seriuosly tho, nice stuff man, a LOT of quality there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a 17 but goes with the one i have

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive kind of turned my 17 thread into my Kesler show off thread, here's another, love the 3 clr cards

And my puck card: I wonder who they played that night

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first lil rainbow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Sonofa........I don't have ANY of those! Nice one, brother!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this coming for the next apart of my rainbow ^^^^ ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

OMG FINALLY!!!! My very first 1/1 card coming!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy sick. Did you pull that one from a grp break?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast