Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Really disappointed but not surprised that the pats traded out. Loved the picks that the jets and bills made. 1 team didn't fill any of their major needs on offense and the other reached for a qb that probably 31 other teams didn't even think was the best qb in the draft and would have been there in the second round. dolphins scare me but so did the bills last year.
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

I was really shocked that my Broncos went for another 1st round DL player, when there were so many player's I thought could have made a bigger difference.

Eddie Lacy would have been a great fit wit the Broncos, Hillman/Lacy would have really helped taking even more pressure off Manning.
    Manti Teo- I think with Woodyard and Teo in the middle and Miller on the Edge, we could stop the run and give the QB fits. I know Teo in a 3-4 isn't ideal but still think it would work out.

But when I saw Williams on Mel's best available player, it helped ease my mind a little.

Second round most likely will be a S/FS/CB area..(Hopefully Rambo)
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content

Vikings looked like they killed it in the draft but only time will tell. I'd be happy if i was a vikes fan

Quote Originally Posted by BradyToMoss View Post
    Vikings looked like they killed it in the draft but only time will tell. I'd be happy if i was a vikes fan
    you are right they did kill it. I think ap was right when he said hes gonna be a super bowl champ next year.

Quote Originally Posted by player fly View Post
    you are right they did kill it. I think ap was right when he said hes gonna be a super bowl champ next year.
    that might be a stretch. have you seen who is throwing the ball for that team?

yes, he is gonna be one of those classic game managers. he will do fine this year. now we need to somehow draft teo.

vikings aren't dumb enough to draft teo. He's got bust written all over him.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Senior Advisors

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerArmstrong View Post
    The highlight of the night were the booing Cowboy's fans when they heard their pick.
    I honestly thought that the Vikings or Cowgirls were going to pick Geno Smith.
    Last edited by 11chaos; 04-26-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    Hidden Content

Trying to super Collect Herman Moore
    I collect UVA (University of Virginia Cavaliers) Football Players!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HAHA, Thats what everyone says, He is no tom brady, but did your see their record last year when most people had them winning 5 games at most? What happens if ponder would have played in the playoffs and beat green bay again and possibly gotten further in the playoffs? What would everybody be saying right now about him? Ponder is very inconsistent but with time who knows what will happen. I think the vikings have a very good team, they just all need to be on the same page, and with harvin out of there i think it will eliminate a lot of on and off field BS that was going on out there. Want an example of not so hot QB making it? Look at Joe Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    HAHA, Thats what everyone says, He is no tom brady, but did your see their record last year when most people had them winning 5 games at most? What happens if ponder would have played in the playoffs and beat green bay again and possibly gotten further in the playoffs? What would everybody be saying right now about him? Ponder is very inconsistent but with time who knows what will happen. I think the vikings have a very good team, they just all need to be on the same page, and with harvin out of there i think it will eliminate a lot of on and off field BS that was going on out there. Want an example of not so hot QB making it? Look at Joe Flacco.
    can I get amen brother!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast