Eric Fisher Auto FT. No. 1 Overall Pick!

It's a leaf draft auto, looking for guys in my signature and you can also PCMB and I would be glad to trade up even if its not a PC Card.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (454)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Would u sell?
    Looking for (nba) damian lillard and (nfl)jeremy maclin and justin houston travis kelce de'anthony thomas and chiefs 2015 draftee marcus peters rcs rc gu and rc autos only lmk whatcha got
    Hidden Content

PM Sent. Yes, I would gladly sell.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

also interested in price if you are selling. Thank You.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump it up

bump