Eric Fisher Auto FT. No. 1 Overall Pick!

It's a leaf draft auto, looking for guys in my signature and you can also PCMB and I would be glad to trade up even if its not a PC Card.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (454)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Would u sell?
    Conditon is a big issue for me(as I only collect pc) so please lmk of any issues or defects please thanx
    Super collecting qb alex smith rc stuff rcs/rc gu/rc autos!
    I only deal within the usa sorry if that's a issue thanx!

PM Sent. Yes, I would gladly sell.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

also interested in price if you are selling. Thank You.
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

bump it up

bump