Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Barry Sanders 2012 Crown Royal Jersey Autograph #'d 19/20

The card is numbered 19/20. BV on it is $200 and SV ranges from $125 to $150. Straight from the box it was pulled from to Top Loader.

Throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to trade for it.

I am looking for a nice Colin Kapernick, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Andy Dalton, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brock Osweiller, Aaron Rodgers, or RG3 for it.

PM or post if you want me to check you. I trade by common sense so BV and SV will both be considered before any trade is agreed on. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can offer these 2 wants from your list for the Sanders:

11' Totally Certified Colin Kaepernick Red Jersey AU/300

11' Prime Signatures Andy Dalton On-Card AU/249

it's a fair offer for the Sanders....Bv's of the Kaep and Dalton combine to $120-210 and sv's are spot on...as the dalton gets $20-25 and kaep is at or little above $100 right now. lmk thanks jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can offer these 2 wants from your list for the Sanders:

11' Totally Certified Colin Kaepernick Red Jersey AU/300

11' Prime Signatures Andy Dalton On-Card AU/249

it's a fair offer for the Sanders....Bv's of the Kaep and Dalton combine to $120-210 and sv's are spot on...as the dalton gets $20-25 and kaep is at or little above $100 right now. lmk thanks jeff

Not going to make a quick decision on this. Thanks for your offer. Going to see what offers I get on this before deciding anything.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

give me a look for the sanders, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

give me a look for the sanders, thanks

Liked the Dalton SPA BGS 9 but not enough for the Sanders. If you want give me a look for that one

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

got a dalton contenders plus would add. high end in auto album sub. got a few things not scanned. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb and some pc. Also have a russell wilson certified auto incoming and paypal

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a dalton contenders plus would add. high end in auto album sub. got a few things not scanned. thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

cmb and some pc. Also have a russell wilson certified auto incoming and paypal

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

Liked the Dalton SPA BGS 9 but not enough for the Sanders. If you want give me a look for that one

sorry i didn't see anything for the dalton unless you had a price in mind that i could add to the dalton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast