Recent Group Break Results. Group Breaks > Boxes

I am in love with group breaks. I use Mojobreak. They are honest and awesome. They have some massive hits and sometimes I get some nice ones. These arent even close to the top hits, but I have been happy. I have just as much luck with boxes, but you pay about half the cost for a box. Sometimes you hit sometimes you miss. But that is the same with boxes. I just love the fun.

Crabtree jsy /299
    Hester jsy /150
    Leach jsy /75
    Jenkins jsy /375
    Broyles 4clr patch /49

2 Tulo RC jsy from Ultimate
    Pudge triple gu /25
    Randy Johnson jsy /25
    Johan dual jsy /15

07 Ultimate Tulo
    13 Tribute Bauer /50
    13 Tribute David Wright /25
    Prizm McCarthy /25

Forte /25
    Andre Roberts /50

Jenkins /199
    Broyles /49

Jefferies gu book /199
    Stephen Hill gu/auto /99

Super Bowl 2 dual QB auto Starr/Lamonica /10
    Leroy kelly/Hornung/Sayers triple gu /25

Ray Lewis 1/1

Sweet Starr and Lamonica some really nice hits overall Congrats.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Group breaks are definitely fun. I enjoy just watching it get broke open. Sometimes you hit a beauty, sometimes you dont get anything. But I just have so much fun. I would rather spend $60 on a spot that gets random. Then just waste $120+ for any products. I have had some solid hits in NT and there is no chance without these types of breaks I would ever have a chance. i cannot afford that.

Nice break
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 275/719 38.2%(including 1/1s) 272/473 57.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Please check me for the Santana and Wright, willing to buy if you don't see anything. Shoot me a pm thanks!
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

I actually already sold them. They are going out tomorrow

I'm really torn over Group Breaks. I have had absolutely HORRIBLE luck on them in the past. I mean beyond horrible. Nothing like dropping whatever it was for a spot and getting 1 colored refractor, a regular refractor, and then a bunch of base. I would have done better with getting the equivalent number of packs that money could have bought. Or you get a team you, nor anyone else, collects, like the Indians. So you can't even give the cards away. But thanks for sharing your hits, at least I know somebody is getting something out of these.
    Supercollecting: Bert Blyleven

Follow my Allen and Ginter Obsession here: Hidden Content

(Don't Even Click Here It's So Outdated) Photobucket: Hidden Content