Panini Peek: 2012-13 Signatures Basketball

As its succinct name suggests, the upcoming 2012-13 Signatures Basketball from Panini America will be all about autographs, delivering three of them in every four-card box. But the brand-new release also places an emphasis on clean designs, rare chase elements, photo variations and the Panini America NBA debut of autographed film slide cards.

Signatures Basketball (four cards per box, 12 boxes per case, $120/pack SRP) is slated to arrive in early July featuring Chase Rookies, Chase Legends and Chase Stars inserts that all will be numbered to 25 or less; the unique Signatures Film autographed insert will incorporate a photographic film slide in every card.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ll/#more-48150
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

Oh Boy! I can't wait to pay $120 a pack for a Miles Plumlee or Qunicy Miller Auto. Jesus gimmie a break.

$120 for 4 cards. Pass.

LaVoy Allen Redemption here I come!
    Collecting LeBron James, ANYTHING and EVERTYTHING. Emphasis on RCs!
    Also LF: Irving, Varejao, Ilgauskas, Gibson, Waiters (RC), and Anthony Bennett (RC) in that order. Hidden Content

I trade by BDV (Ben Denham Value). I will use BV and SV as a starting point, but in the end it is all about what it is worth to me!