Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trading time!!

Trading time!!

Check my bucket and I check yours then we work out a trade. Sounds simple right? Well, its been harder to make trades lately than expected. Please go ahead and follow the process. I'm not looking for anything in particular but I do only trade for autos. Please have a list or bucket available! PMs work best and be curtious enough to respond when I have responded! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

2. Wata Photo
    PCMB for the Westbrook auto.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

the westbrook is gone, sorry
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I also like the Dion Waiters auto.
    Hidden Content in progress. I collect OKC. Current and former players have be in current uniform unless the attribute of rookie. I also collect former Oklahoma players, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin, Dikembe Motumbo, and Reggie Miller. Always looking to trade up regardless if it's a PC card. I usually ship within the next 3 week days. Want HOFer Autos.

Im intetested in the Greg Little auto.

Check me for the K. Malone and the O. Smith Auto's. LEt me know, Thanks Robert
    Always looking for rare 1955-73 Clemente! Now collecting HOF RCs & Autos!
    Trade Lists! Hidden Content . Hidden Content . Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hammybone View Post
    I also like the Dion Waiters auto.
    I like the Drummond auto still
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BenDenham View Post
    Im intetested in the Greg Little auto.
    do you have a bucket link or tradelist?
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ClementeCollector View Post
    Check me for the K. Malone and the O. Smith Auto's. LEt me know, Thanks Robert
    I didn't see anything that interested me at the moment. THANKS
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast