Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trading time!!

bump
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

night bump
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

morning bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Please check my list for the Harrison Barnes panini auto
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Morning bump
    Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content

Still waiting on a response. You've bumped twice since I posted. lmk thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Please check my list for the Harrison Barnes panini auto
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast