Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big time Atlanta Braves mojo

Went to Target and bought two packs of the 2011 Topps chrome from the $1.59 box

Sepia autograph 15/99.

Pretty sweet pull for under $4

Went to my LCS to get some top-loader's and he is pretty expensive on every box or pack so I decided to grab just one pack 2013 Heritage for $4.99. Its hard to say I could have gotten something better than this. Considering I am in GA that is some mojo.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Wowzers go buy a lottery ticket nice hits Congrats.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Wow, what the heck. First of all you get these pulls when you live in Georgia. Two you spent about $10 and you probably have a couple hundred in return. I wish I was this lucky
    My main PC Player: LUKE HOCHEVAR
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    My Hoch Stats: 275/719 38.2%(including 1/1s) 272/473 57.5%(excluding 1/1s)

Sweet pull on the Aaron! Congratulations!

I was happy. I wanted to bust a box but he had 2012 leaf certified FB for $129 and Elite Basketball for $139 so I had to pass at that price.
    Hidden Content

If you want to trade with me, I will not make the offer. If you would like to trade shoot me an offer.

Very cool, that's one heck of a day! Congrats on the great pulls

Oh wow not only did you get a red Hank Aaron but you got #1 out of 32. That should be a nice premium on that card as well.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Awesome Hammerin' Hank auto!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Matt Harvey, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward.
    Looking for vintage Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert & Rod Woodson.
    Bucket - Hidden Content

Jealous!
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's
    especially Kobe,Pau gasol, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Paul Goldschmidt RC year stuff.Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related.anything the walking dead related
    Hidden Content

Great card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast