Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Any other SFCers using instagram to show off their collections?

    Just wondering its a pretty cool app for showing what yah got


    anyone else on there?
    Hidden Content

    LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

    Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

  2. #2
    I was scanning and sharing my collection but had second thoughts. My good stuff is in the bank and the stuff valued just below that is in my home safe but I am not sure I want to show people what I have. I would hate to see someone break into my home thinking I had rare items there only to find my 1988 Score set. What if my family was home or they got mad they could not get at what they came for? I'll share a piece here or there but I think the real good stuff will just have to stay put away.

    Steve
    Amazing Heroes
    Union NJ 07083

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingheroes View Post
    I was scanning and sharing my collection but had second thoughts. My good stuff is in the bank and the stuff valued just below that is in my home safe but I am not sure I want to show people what I have. I would hate to see someone break into my home thinking I had rare items there only to find my 1988 Score set. What if my family was home or they got mad they could not get at what they came for? I'll share a piece here or there but I think the real good stuff will just have to stay put away.

    Hence why being heavily armed doesn't hurt, I think my card collection and my family are the two things I'd actually shoot someone over.
    Looking for 2012 National Treasures on card silver (/99) rated rookie autos, 2006 SP Legendary Cuts inserts/numbered base and most Mets auto/GU.
    Also looking for Celtics Autos/GU and 2012 Totally Certified Gold
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadowdog123 View Post
    Hence why being heavily armed doesn't hurt, I think my card collection and my family are the two things I'd actually shoot someone over.
    Perfectly stated.
    Carlos Zambrano PC: 93/2109=4.4%
    Ship to USA ONLY. I don't have paypal.

  5. #5
    Nah my wife, Jeep and gun collection are my prized possessions. Cardboard is much easier to replace than those.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hagausaf View Post
    Nah my wife, Jeep and gun collection are my prized possessions. Cardboard is much easier to replace than those.
    Well said sir, Chivalry will never die.
    Hidden Content

    LF all matt harvey RCs and Colors

    Looking for High end bowman chrome autos of mets stars or top prospects

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •